Make your mouth happy again with a tooth replacement treatment like dentures. Thanks to dentures, your smile can shine and thrive once more. To help you along with your denture care, are some things you should know:
– Missing teeth can alter your face and make it look weaker, often due to a collapsed facial structure, which can be saved with dentures.
– Dentures can be effortlessly removed and upgraded or replaced as necessary.
– Dentures can be tailored to fill in gaps and spaces left behind by missing teeth. If left unchecked, these voids would be able to cause nearby teeth to move as well as increase your risk for tooth decay and gum disease.
– Dentures are intended to replace a single tooth or a few at a time, called partial dentures, or even entire rows of teeth, known as complete dentures.
– Dentures reestablish your full smile, which will make social settings and your work environment more successful, as well as lift your self-esteem and work to promote a positive self-image.
– Dentures can salvage speaking, chewing, and eating skills that have become lost or impaired due to tooth loss.
– Dentures are easy to clean because of an easy to remove method that allows for stress-free soaking every night.
If you need additional treatment with dentures, Dr. Frank Russomanno, Jr. and our team at Amber Leaf Family Dental will help you with your oral health care in any way we can. If you would like to schedule a visit to our dentist office in Bloomington, Minnesota, please call us at 952.881.0504. Thanks for visiting with a smile!